Mode Dion Model Search Rules for Cathy Roe’s National Dance Challenge
1. Post on Cathy Roe’s Face Book Page a face and body picture along with your name, age, size and dance studio.
2. Let us know if you are in the Fashion Show with a FS.
3. If the name of the model does not match the facebook profile name posting please make sure model is reachable.
4. LIKE Mode Dion Cosmetics & Training Facebook Page so we can message you. Pictures will be LIKED and posted there too.
5. Models must be aware they are being entered and understand this is a job that requires a professional attitude.
6. Entries are responsible for following the winning announcement June 20th and must contact Mode Dion by June 22 to email@example.com
7. Entries will not be seen on Cathy Roe’s page until LIKED and posted onto the page by Christine Dion. Models will be posted on both CRU and Mode Dion Cos. Facebook pages. This will let you know your pics have been received and reviewed. Please allow time for this process.
1. Due to time constraints Winners must make contact at firstname.lastname@example.org by Noon PST June 22nd. An email and phone number will be required in your email.
2. Models will need to be prepared to provide their measurements chest, waist, hips, height and after contact will be required to fill out and return a sizing sheet for Brilliant Costumes by June 22.
Five Models will be chosen
1. All models 1/Starlet, 1/Super Model, 3/Modelette’s will receive a full makeover and photo shoot featuring Mode Dion Cosmetics and Brilliant Costumes. (1 hr. will be required) Along with shopping gift certificates from Mode Dion Cos.
2. In addition… The Starlet will be featured in a Mode Dion video and receive an award at the final awards assembly.
3. The Super Model (must be in Fashion Show) will receive a full makeover and be the “Look of Mode Dion” in the Fashion Show.
4. Models will be required to sign a Model Release form as they will be receiving press and used for promotion for both Mode Dion Cos. & Brilliant Costumes.
About Christine Dion
Christine Dion has been helping performers fine tune their skills in the entertainment and fashion industry for over 35 years as an Author, Columnist, Speaker, Artist and Image Consultant. Her background includes: New model development for ELITE Modeling Agency #1 worldwide, Director of John Casablanca’s Modeling School L.A., Head Instructor for John Robert Powers Finishing School & Owner/Director of MODE DION Image & Self Development Center. Christine has created numerous television shows and videos on self improvement. She has worked with pageant queens, actors, models and dancers along with children of public figures all with the goal to look their very best in the public eye.
As a professional makeup artist Christine has worked internationally for commercials, television, fashion photography and theater. She is the creator of Mode Dion Cosmetics, a line custom designed for the special needs of performers. As an author Christine has written and created numerous national beauty columns for leading industry magazines, and wrote the popular book “High Performance Beauty” (Princeton Press). Her latest book “RISING STAR Skills to Empower & Achieve” is a must read for performers seeking success in the industry. She currently speaks across the country designing production stage looks and educating new performers on Beauty, Professional Makeup and Public Image. To learn more see Modedion.com