RISING STAR FOUR DAY WORKSHOP Schedule
Day One (Bring heels, wear form fitting clothing and photo outfits)
A list of photo perfect clothing ideas and tools needed will be provided 4 weeks prior to workshop.
- First impressions. What you say without a word.
- Only one chance to create a good first impression.
- Style and Image Traps to beware of.
- Dressing for your body type and discovering your personal style.
- Using color to influence and how it effects others.
- Good posture makes you and your clothes look better.
- Walking with grace & confidence (Secrets of super models).
- Moving with poise. Entering rooms, sitting pretty, stairs, cars and more.
- Runway walking pageants, casual, formal.
- What is Charisma and stage presence? Finding your power.
- Confidence building techniques.
- Reading body language.
- What to wear for a photo shoot.
- Super Model posing secrets.
- How to take a great head shot and master a smile.
- Photo studio manners.
- Makeup orientation. (A list of makeup and tools needed will be provided)
- Professional Beauty, skin care and body care. The beauty secrets of the stars.
- Makeup application for photography. Christine will make sure everyone is photo perfect.
PHOTO SHOOT Starring you!
- Your personal time to shine on camera. Head shot and body shot.
Refining stage confidence, dance numbers and runway walks after shoot.
- Stage Movement and star power through dance.
- Runway show dance number.
- Rehearsing for the fashion and photo show.
Day Three (Social Star Lunch provided)
- Preparing yourself to face the world and shine.
- Building inner strength, balance and calm.
- Opening doors and attracting opportunities.
- Maturity is not an age it’s an attitude.
- Social Media and your personal image.
- Your public best. (hotels, restaurants, theaters, school)
- Making friends, conversation techniques, social confidence.
- Social skills that increase your popularity.
- Dining like a social star. (lunch)
- Party dancing.
- Social dancing/couples.
- Rehearsal for Runway and photo show.
- Rehearsal for dance number.
- Practice Inner strength, balance and calm.
- Practice poise, runway walks.
- Review photos from shoot.
- Practice photo poses.
- Practice reading body language.
- Makeup application step by step.
- Dressing to impress. (runway show prep)
- Charisma, confidence and stage power practice.
- Rehearsing Runway walks (casual, formal) and Photo show
- Rehearsing dance number opening.
- Fashion Photo Dance Show Finale starring you!
- Awards Ceremony