1960’s Go Go Dancer Makeup Look
The sixties Go Go Dancer was also a Super Fly, Groovy and Mod Makeup look. 1960’s thin brows, heavy lined eyes with thick black lashes and white lips set the trend.
These easy to follow tips will help you get your groovy look Baby!
- Apply White shimmer from Stardust or Moongold Shimmer Pot applying onto the lid and across under the brow for drama.
- Define brows thin to frame eyes.
- Use Mode Dion 5 Color Pro Pallet Eye Shadow. Blend the black eye shadow/Drama through eye crease, the wet and line along the upper lash line sweeping out for a “cat eye” effect.
- White pencil on the lower eye ridge and outer eye corner to keep eyes wide.
- Apply Foundation, Concealer and Powder.
- Define cheekbones and other features with Contour cheek color.
- Flush cheekbones high on apples with Pink or Stage Red cheek color.
- Deep Natural lip liner for neutral lips and Lip Sparkle Gloss to highlight.
- For a more glam 60’s look. Pat Crystalina Glitter onto lips for mega, very wet looking, lip twinkle. Even if you have on Stage Red lipstick the Crystalina glitter will cover most of that color and give a light lip look that is so 60’s.
- Big, thick Cabaret False Lashes finish the eyes.