Everyone worries about a pimple from time to time. Pimple control and prevention is all about keeping an eye on what makes a pimple in the first place. Pimple care at home remedies can be a quick fix. Most importantly is to follow a daily healthy skincare system.
Pimple Control Tips:
- Keep skin clean. Wash face in the morning, before a performance rehearsal, and at night before sleep. Perspiration, dead skin build up and bacteria is the recipe for pimples, bumps and black heads. Click here for daily skin care steps to achieve a perfect complexion.
- Exfoliate! So much of the dust in your house is your own dead skin. We shed it all the time. It’s very important to not only wash with products made only for facial skin but when you do wash that you use a clean wash cloth with your facial cleanser. Lightly massage your skin cleanser with the wash cloth in circular motions to pull up any stubborn dead skin that can clog your pores. It can be best to choose dark colored wash cloths for easy cleaning as makeup can stain.
- Never go to bed without first washing your face. Sleeping in skin that has not been properly cleansed of dirt, grime, bacteria, extra makeup and numerous other toxins can create more pimples as you sleep. Your skin heals and rejuvenates through the night. It’s the most important time for your skin to repair.
- Control bacteria! Wash makeup brushes, sponges and puffs regularly. See these these tips to help you with Brush Care a sure way to keep skin in top condition.
- Keep hands clean and off your face. Wash your cell phone or anything else that can irritate your skin with bacteria.Use a Q-tip to apply liquid makeup from the bottle to avoid introducing bacteria into the foundation bottle. Use a cotton square in your compact powder instead of a puff. Just toss the cotton square out at the end of the day.
- Use products designed for the face (not body) and for your skin type. Be sure your facial products are chemical free, and designed for your skin type. If you have pimples even if your skin is flaky (surface dry) you have an oily to normal to oily skin type. For beautiful, natural, chemical-free, organic facial products that clear up pimples and tips for proper skincare CLICK here.
- Pimple Fix Trick– If your pimple has a white head or white top it can be easy to relieve it by gently pressing and wiping it with a warm wet wash cloth. The heat can help it release. Crush two Bayer Aspirin into a powder and add a little water to make a paste. After you have cleaned your pimple with your toner apply paste over the pimple. The Salicylic Acid in the aspirin removes dead skin from the pore so it can breathe and the powder dries the pimple up. Leave on for 15 minutes or before bed.