Ice Queen Makeup
Creating a Frosty Ice Queen is easy with just a few additions to your standard stage makeup look.
- Frosty Hair- Apply hair gel to hair and while still wet sprinkle baby powder making it thicker in areas to look like snow. Apply with a brush streaks of Stardust Shimmer Pot. Sprinkle Crystalina Glitter on light catching areas and tips. Seal with Cosmic Spray.
- Highlight with Shimmer Pot onto brows, above brows on the brow bone, under brows on eye bone, at inner eye corner, onto eye lid, along cheek bone, center of forehead, down along the center of the nose, tip of the chin and (if showing) onto the chest. Apply Diva Glue onto brow and top with Crystalina Glitter to look like frost bite.
- Lips should be blotted (soften red tones), apply Shimmer Pot over lips, a soft gloss like our Lip Sparkle gloss then topped with Crystalina Glitter just at center of upper and lower lip.
- Lashes are tipped with Diva Glue and Crystalina Glitter to look frosty.
- Apply Cosmic Spray to exposed areas for a frozen twinkle.
SAVINGS!! Be sure to click here and check out our awesome Glitter Kit with Crystalina, Diva Glue and Cosmic Spray.