Dance Bag Essentials
Dance Bag essentials that keep looks up and stress down!
Even with plenty of practice and an on time arrival back stage, disasters can strike! Be prepared with this handy Check List Of Dance Bag Essentials. If it ends up you never need these items rest assured you will rescue and save the day for some one else! See stage products by clicking on highlighted essentials.
1. Skincare products in small bottles like a facial moisturizer and makeup removing wipes both are great for putting your face on and taking your face off.
2. Foundation, Concealer and loose Face Powder in oil-free formulas.
3. Brow grooming pencil or cake color.
4. EYES: eye shadow colors in neutral tones like matte black, matte brown, matte peach or red/brown and matte cream highlighter to go with every look and costume change. Good pigments are very important and will allow the use of shadows as wet/dry liners too. White Pencil (a must have eye opener), False Lashes, Lash Glue, Mascara.
5. LIPS: A red/brown lip liner to define and enhance lips. Stage Red Lipstick and a lighter shimmer golden color as a Lip Highlighter
6. CHEEKS: Flushing shade/Stage Red cheek color and Contouring shade/Natural Contour
Shimmer opaque loose powder for highlighting cheekbones, eyes, shoulders ect. Any place you would like to add a little more light-reflecting glimmer.
Must have necessities for the performer’s dance bag:
Eye make-up remover pads: Non-oily are best. For fast make-up changes, use gentle downward strokes to remove false lashes and all. Never rub side to side when removing eye make-up, you’ll work the make-up right into your eyes.
Scissors (small): Use this handy tool for trimming false lashes, clothing tags and threads.
Tweezers: Eye make-up looks its best when the brows are well groomed, so keep up on stray hairs. Also use tweezers to perfectly place rhinestones or help with false lashes.
Eyelash curler: A must for perfectly curled lashes. Always curl lashes before you put on mascara or false lashes, never after. False lashes that have lost their curl can be brought back to life by gently curling them with an eyelash curler. * Cosmetic pencil sharpener: Lip and white eye pencils must have a perfect point.
Cotton squares: Wet cotton squares with warm water and a little face wash to do a fast clean up without even needing a towel.
Q-tips: are great to spot clean quickly, remove mascara smudges or eye shadow flecks.
Other important necessities: band-aids, safety pins, fem. products, aspirin, Tums, breath mints, deodorant, extra pair of tights, paper and pen, hair brush and hair spray, bobby pins, scotch tape, first aid tape (for roaming glitter), socks, foot powder, body lotion, nail clipper/file, nail polish remover, shoe polish.